- Register online with TEAM - It's Free! This will allow you access to TEAM online auctions and all portions of the TEAM website.
- Start participating in TEAM online auctions to get familiar with the system.
- Contact TEAM with any questions that you have, we will be happy to answer them.
- Contact TEAM.
- A qualified TEAM Agent will look at and take a description and digital photos of your cattle.
- Your TEAM Agent will submit your cattle listing (online) for an upcoming TEAM sale.
- Potential buyers will preview your cattle on the TEAM website prior to the TEAM online auction that your cattle will be offered in.
- Your cattle will be auctioned online at sale time.
- When the bidding has ended on your cattle, TEAM will contact you online or by phone to see if the final bid is acceptable to you.
- If the bid is acceptable, your cattle are sold. We'll take care of the rest.
- Register online with TEAM as a bidder.
- A TEAM administrator will perform a credit check based on the information that you provide during registration.
- You will be approved for bidding within 3 working days, and notified of your approval via the email address that you provide during registration.
- Login and start bidding on the cattle you want during TEAM online auctions.
- If you are the high bidder on a lot, and the bid is accepted by the consignor, you own the cattle.
- TEAM will work with you on the after sale details.
Please contact TEAM if you have any further questions about how TEAM works.