16 16

O'Hara Farms Ltd. - 18 Red X 10-12 Year Old Cows (Picture Butte, AB)

Currency:CAD Category:Livestock / Cattle Start Price:NA Estimated At:NA
O'Hara Farms Ltd. - 18 Red X 10-12 Year Old Cows (Picture Butte, AB)
SOLD
1,300.00CAD+ applicable fees & taxes.
This item SOLD at 2022 Nov 25 @ 09:45UTC-7 : PDT/MST
Total Head:18
Sex:Bred Cows
Average Weight:1400
Minimum Weight:1250
Maximum Weight:1550
Consignor:O'Hara Farms Ltd.
Location of Cattle:Picture Butte, AB
Described By:Brett Houweling 403-382-7827, Andy Houweling 403-308-8700, Wade Withage 403-634-9281 & Cole Withage 403-894-9260
Agent:Alberta Prime Beef Corporation

Breed Description (%)
100:Red X
Frame Size & Quality (%)
-LargeMediumSmall
Good:30300
Medium:30100
Plain:000
Condition (%)
Green:0
Light:0
Medium:100
Heavy:0
Veterinary Work:Bovishield Gold & Ivomec in Spring, Preg Checked November 22/22
Implants:No
Bid Basis:FOB APB Yard
Price Slide:Sold by the dollar
Feeding Program:Grass and hay
Weigh Location:Sold by the dollar
Weigh Conditions:Sold by the dollar
Delivery:Anytime next week
General Comments:Here is a great set of mature cows! These cows are 10-12 years old but have consistently weaned 600lb+ calves over the years! All calm, healthy cows. Due to calve March 1st. 70% are bred to Charolais bulls with the other 30% bred to Red Simmental bulls. Don't let age scare you away, these girls all have a calf or two left in them!!